ServiceNode.work Terms of Service
Welcome to the Appliance Assistant, LLC. website platform servicenode.work ("This Site") The following Terms of Service
("Terms") herein govern your use of This Site and services. By accessing or using This Site, you agree to be
bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using This Site and
Use of This Site:
- You agree to use This Site and services solely for lawful purposes and in compliance with all
applicable laws and regulations.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all
activities that occur under your account.
- All content and materials on This Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos,
images, software, and audiovisual elements, are the property of Appliance Assistant, LLC. and
protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, display, perform, or create derivative works of any
content on This Site without our prior written consent.
- By submitting content to This Site, you grant Appliance Assistant, LLC. a non-exclusive,
worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use, display, and distribute the
content for the purposes of providing and promoting This Site and services.
- You are solely responsible for any content you submit and ensure that it does not violate any
third-party rights or applicable laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- This Site and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Appliance
Assistant, LLC. makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the
website's accuracy, reliability, availability, or suitability for any particular purpose.
- We do not guarantee that This Site will be free from errors, viruses, or other harmful
components. You agree to use This Site at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability:
- Appliance Assistant, LLC. shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
consequential, or punitive damages arising from or related to the use of This Site or
services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In jurisdictions where limitations of liability are not allowed, our liability shall be limited
to the extent permitted by law.
Modifications to the Terms:
- Appliance Assistant, LLC. reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time.
Changes will be effective upon posting on This Site. Your continued use of This Site after
the changes will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States
and Kentucky, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
- Any dispute arising from or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the competent courts in the United States and Kentucky.
disclose personal information.
agree to its terms.